Libra




Life. Its canvas. Colors.

Then, again. Sometimes Black.
Of confusion. Of unknown. Of losing. Yourself.
In mazes. At depths.

Then. Sometimes White.
Of blankness. Of purity. Of divinity.

Light and dark. Life's components. Just. Are they?
Anything more? Anything less?

Different wavelengths. Only! Nothing much!

Sinking down. Rising up.
 Oceans. The sky.

Black depths. They teach. To see. To understand. Teach Silence. Meditation...
Revealing nothing. Still. Showing everything.

Heights. The Whites. Condemn Deeps. Mock Deeps.
"Why in?". "Come out!". They say. "Fly". "Experience". "It's stage". "You play".
"Nothing more. Nothing less".

This vibration. Up, down.
Has amplitude!
Tormentingly large. Mockingly irritating.

"Perceive". "Assimilate". They say. "One Life". "One chance".
"Why waste?".
"Yes, Sir!". I say. Bowing down.
Have to. What else?

Equilibrium? I seek. 
Desperately. Frustratingly. Painfully.

This Heart! Stupid fellow. Inside me.
Longing always!

“Want Explanation”. It says. “Want Order.”
"None here". I scold.
Imperfection rules!
Chaos’s everywhere!
Peace nowhere. Hence...

I sink. Again. All alone.
See. Learn.
Rise up. With Hope. Something different?

I hear. The heart. Desiring again.
Nothing different...

I rise. Seeking shelter. In White.
I rise. To sky. To fly. Wings spread. Air buoyances... I float.

Deeps. Rendered small. Thus petty.
Heart relaxes. Medication... I offer. It sleeps. Small child!

But, then. Again. 
Life. Pulls. Down.
Can't avoid.

The sky. Vanished, now. 
Divine detachment? Rendered false. Again.

Depths await. To eat. I drown. 

Heart awakes. Startled!
“Want Truth”. It says. “Want Meaning.”
"None here". I scold.
Synthetics rule!
Beauty's nowhere!
Respite nowhere. Hence...




...the original version was written 7 years back; this is a slightly modified version. Thanks for reading!

No comments: