Perfect - by Ed Sheeran - Slightly edited

(no copyright infringement intended)

She found a love for her
Darling, just dive right in and follow your lead
Well, she found a love, beautiful and sweet
Oh, I never knew you found what you were waiting for

'Cause we were just kids when we fell in love
Not knowing what it was
I will not give you up this time
But darling, just kiss it slow
Your heart is all it owns
And in your eyes you're holding mine

Baby, I'm dancing
With you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass
Listening to our favorite song
When you said you are a mess
I whispered underneath my breath
And you heard it,
Darling, you are perfect tonight

Well, I built a woman, stronger than anyone I know
She builds her dreams, I hope that someday she'll build others too
She found a love to carry more than just my secrets
To carry love, to carry children of our own

We are all kids and we're so in love
Fighting against all odds
I know we'll be alright this time
Darling, just hold yourself
Be with it, I'll stay your love
I see my future in your eyes

No comments: